Our goal is to offer you a high quality service. We want your experience on our website to be pleasant and safe, so our commitment to responsible gaming is high. For DPLAY responsible gaming is based on protecting minors, informing players about the possible harmful effects of gambling and preventing such effects.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Protecting minors is an inescapable responsibility. DPLAY is strictly limited to players of legal age, so our registration form requires documentation with which to verify the age of our players, among other data. In addition, there are some simple security measures that you can take to help us prevent minors from playing in our casino:
- Never leave your session open.
- Do not leave your login data within the reach of minors.
- Limits the amount of time minors spend online without supervision.
- Install an access control program like Sentry PC.
Informing players about the possible negative influences of the game and the repercussions that these may have is part of our objective. For most users, the game is a source of fun and entertainment, however, a low percentage of players develop addiction problems and this ends up hurting their financial, personal and family situation. We recommend that, to make your visit to the casino safer, follow the following recommendations:
- Never play under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Don't play coerced. Play only when you decide to.
- Do not play with the aim of recovering the money you have already lost. This can create a vicious circle and trigger compulsive gameplay.
- Limit the time and money you invest in playing.
- Don't neglect relationships with family and friends by prioritizing the game.
There are many ways to prevent compulsive gambling. The first thing you should do is honestly examine your reasons for playing and how the game can affect your day to day. If you have a tendency to develop dependent behavior, it is imperative that you set limits. It is also important that the reasons for playing are purely playful and non-professional, the game should be entertainment and you should not aspire to become your main source of income. We also recommend that you reflect on the following questions:
- Have you ever played to avoid your problems?
- Have you neglected, even minimally, some aspect of your family life so that you can spend more time playing?
- Have you considered repeatedly expanding your limits?
- Does financing the game have a higher priority than financing your personal or family needs?
- Have you ever felt pressured to play because all your friends were playing?
- Have you borrowed money to play?
- Have you missed time from work or class because you were playing?
- Have you ever gambled more money than you intended to gamble?
- Do you feel anxious if you can't play when you feel like it?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please contact our customer service at [email protected] You can also search for information and help through numerous web pages.