If you are new to DPLAY, or have been with us for a while but have not consulted with the T&C in years, it is important to read this policy, making sure you understand everything. As long as you have a DPLAY account with us, please keep visiting from time to time to receive updates and keep the information fresh in your mind. If we ever make major policy changes, we will contact you and inform you.
For general inquiries, please contact our Customer Service team by email or live chat. For more specific questions regarding your personal information or how we use it, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at [email protected]
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information ("Personal Data") about you that we collect includes:
The information you provide to us during the account registration process for any of our products and services ("Services") and any additional information you submit through your use of our Services, for example in forums, chat rooms, comment sections or in response to questionnaires and questionnaires.
Your interactions with our customer service team (for example, chat, phone calls, emails).
Details of your participation in our surveys or promotions and your communications through our Services.
Device data you use to access and use the Services. For example, mobile network information, location data, IP address, browser type, hardware model, operating system and version, software and unique device identified.
Your response to marketing campaigns, from us or from third parties, that is, when you open / click on such emails.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, develop new ones and protect DPLAY and yourself. We also use this information to provide you with personalized content, such as sending you more relevant promotional offers.
We use your data to:
- Configure, validate and manage your account
- Improve customer service and training
- Verify your identity
- Process payment information
- Communicate account information and services
- Verify your age and the accuracy of your registration details
- Improve your experience with the website, offering products and services relevant to your interests. This is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in delivering or presenting relevant content to our clients.
- Promote marketing and events (unless you decide to withdraw your consent to do so, which you can do through your account. Please allow up to 48 hours for changes you make to your marketing preferences to be fully processed).
- Evaluate and manage any risk for our business
- To investigate and diagnose the problems of our internal system, develop and improve our websites and their functions.
Other Purposes: We may be required to use and retain personal information to prevent loss and to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of others in accordance with our legitimate interests.
We may also collect information about you from third parties, such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. This keeps the data up-to-date and accurate, provides you with products and services relevant to your interests, and enhances your experience with our services.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the services offered by trusted third parties to process your information. These services include customer service, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, data analysis, research, and surveys.
We may also share your personal information with the following organizations to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities.
- Credit reference agencies.
- Fraud prevention agencies.
- Identity verification agencies.
- Sports governing bodies.
- Organizations that introduce you to us.
- Third parties that request (or allow us) to share their data with.
We will ensure that your personal data is protected and is only used for reasonable purposes.
We will store your data as long as you remain a customer with us.
If you cease to be a customer with us, we will retain your data for the minimum time required to fulfill any purpose set forth in this policy and any relevant legal or regulatory obligations.
We understand that online security and data protection is a vital area for all of our customers, so it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal data before registering an account. We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and to prevent accidental or illegal processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration, and damage. Our technology security solutions are highly advanced and governed by a mature framework.